Thursday, July 26, 2007

Haven't been posting much..Sometimes I run out of things to say, but I have been thinking what I want to do with my life from now on:

I plan to pursue acting which has been a passion for a long time. I Want to get some experience in maybe a local play or film, even if it means no pay, then eventually take an acting and voice class. From there, I hope to get an agent and go from there. I know the success rate in this industry is slim, but I feel we all owe ourselves the chance to at least TRY and pursue what we love.

I know I will have to work a day job for a long time, but I'm also looking for something meaningful. Sure..a job that pays well is a charm, but I also feel it should have and give one a sense of purpose. What I am currently doing is far from that. I actually feel trapped, but I also know there are people in far worse predicaments than myself.

1 comment:

Don't Be Silent DC said...

"Sure..a job that pays well is a charm, but I also feel it should have and give one a sense of purpose. What I am currently doing is far from that. I actually feel trapped, but I also know there are people in far worse predicaments than myself."

Oh, man. I can relate. I'm there right now rolling my eyes and mumbling to myself about being "f***ing bored" and how I need to get out of that misery. Jobs should definitely have a purpose beyond "paying the bills."

And BTW: "Golden Silence" is now private, so send me an e-mail (address is in my blog profile) so I can add you to the mailing list.